9.5.12

Broken

Have you guys ever feel so broken that there is no words can really explain the feeling? I do..
I think its okay to feel like that tho.. Thats how life is kan? There is no such thing as going up and never fell down.. Apa yang ada di atas, akan berada di bawah.. That what I learn in my Islamic Art History class pun.. 


And no, Im not posting this because I gaduh with someone,, I just, post this because,, I feel like posting it.. Because I am tho.. Broken.. 


I am telling the world now that yes, I laugh,, alot actually.. And yes, I also cry.. I'm emotional,, complicated, yet awesome,, okay tak, just kidding.. But still,, I am complicated.. Even sometimes, I dont even understand myself.. (apa keling ayat ni,, jap ubah balik,,,) I dont even understand myself sometimes.. ha, there you go..


There is no such thing as a person who understands me.. like seriously.. I mungkin akan gelak and say, "yea right.." if ada orang datang kat I and say,, " I understand you.. " .. Like seriously dude,,, how can you understand me when I myself don't understand diri I sendiri? 


I'm not saying that I don't understand myself compleeeetely, it's just that,, I perasan yang I ni ada banyak perangai.. Like sometimes I like to be mysterious,, but then I jadi sooo friendly.. Some people say that saya ni sombong,, while others akan cakap saya ni kepoh.. Ada masa nya saya akan like sooooo chill and elegant nak mampus sampai orang kata saya bajet cun,, but ada masa nya juga saya akan jadi super hyper that orang jadi menyampah.. 


See,, two split personality.. I juga don't understand myself.. But that is who I am.. And,, yea right now I tengah in the emo part of myself.. It's hard tho.. Because,, I hyper, but then I tiba-tiba jadi serious,, so,, benda ni banyak effect on people sekeliling I,, and the worst part is for me to handle this thing, it is,, hard.. Its hard to maintain and not let people to actually perasan the perubahan.. 


Yuupp,, thats that.. The post about me ada split personality.. And now you guys akan fikir I'm crazy like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde la?? Tak yah bajet sangat okay.. Bukan macam tu jadi nya.. Saya still Ika, Wan Nur Sha, Ik, Kaka, Que, Shafiqah yang korang kenal.. (banyak sangat nickname dah sekarang. mampu tak?)



heyy,, binatang pokemon apa lah yang aku merepek pagi-pagi buta ni.................... 
okay dah. subuh subuhhh


No comments:

Post a Comment